Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Images of the Human Body," Pepin Press








All of the above images are drawn from the CD-ROM of anatomical images (with lovely illustrated book/catalog) I just picked up at the Wellcome Collection bookstore called Images of the Human Body. The collection contains 295 illustrations of a variety of views of the anatomical body in both hi-and low-resolution formats and it is published by Pepin Press.

These are just a very few of my favorite images in the collection; I have posted more of my favorites here. You can find out more about the book here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any information on the third image? It reminds me allot of a Fritz Kahn image...

BTW: I love the blog. Been reading it for ages.

JE said...

I am not sure; there is no attribution for any images in the book.

Glad you're enjoying the blog!